Community Living & Homes in Historic Frederick, Maryland
Ranch Style, Single Family Homes & Townhomes
Tuscarora Creek community has a bit of a split personality: town and country. Frederick, MD is a wonderful magnet for people who love food, arts, films and, well, people. On the country side, our trails, pocket parks and creek dial down stress and serve up Mother Nature’s simple pleasures. Bringing everyone together is the brand-spanking new pool pavilion and event lawn.
Frederick is the real deal, my friend…
A genuine community for over 267 years, Frederick today is a lifestyle destination for people who value small town life with big city sparkle. Downtown Frederick is a gem and won the first Great American Main Street award in the state. Our Schools, including Yellow Spring Elementary School and Thomas Johnson High School, are thriving and top ranked. Arts and cultural festivals pack Carrolton Park, our river esplanade. We even have professional baseball at Harry Grove Stadium. Come check out the new single family homes and townhomes in the Tuscarora Creek Community in Frederick, MD.
Oh The Places You’ll Go…
- Launch model rockets on the sports fields.
- Hold a wine tasting at the Lookout Park fire pit.
- Race remote controlled boats up the creek.
- Watch movies during dive in movie night at the pool.
- Join a Mommy & Me group at the clubhouse.
- Pick up fresh vegetables from your weekly farm share at the clubhouse.
- Hop on a hay ride during the fall festival.
- Host a Super Bowl game at the clubhouse.
- Learn a new yoga pose on the event lawn.
- Get fierce at a summer fitness boot camp.
- Introduce your dog to fellow doggie neighbors at gazebo.
- Practice lacrosse passing skills with your kids at the sports fields.
- Throw an ultimate Frisbee tournament at the sports fields.
- Share a telescope and watch a lunar eclipse at Lookout Park.
- Learn how an antique tractor works in the fields bordering the community.
- Crunch some gravel on the mountain bike trail.
- Camp out under the stars in Lookout Park.
- Float homemade boats in the creek.
- Meet neighbors on your daily walk on the trails.
- Hunt for mountain lion tracks with youngsters (there aren’t any really).
- Strum your guitar beside the creek.
- School your neighbors on college ball supremacy at the clubhouse.
- Hold a family reunion for a hundred on the event lawn.
- Fly balsa wood airplanes off the sports fields.
- Fly a kite at the sports fields.