Community Pool Pavilion in Frederick, MD
Florida is the pool resort capital of the country and that’s where we found our amenity architect, Paul Basham. His design for the Tuscarora Creek Community pool pavilion is a splashy masterpiece (our enthusiasm is contagious). Youngsters can toddle down the zero-degree entrance for their own “beach.” The Junior Olympic-sized lanes will please swim teams and dedicated swimmers alike. Ample shade and the clubhouse facilities will make a day at the pool just lovely. We can smell the sunscreen already!
Room for All and Everything
Need to throw another surprise “29th” birthday party? Ready for the community’s first BBQ? Hosting a kite flying competition? Up for a little flag football? These events and more will happen in the club house and on the event lawn.
Tuscarora Creek Club House
- Craftsman Style Elevation with Entry Tower
- Large Community Great Room
- Double-sided Fireplace (inside/outside) with Large TV
- Community Kitchen
- Large Veranda and Separate Covered Porch \ Welcome Parlor and Office
- Large Event Lawn
- Expansive Playground
- 25-meter Swimming Pool with Zero Entry featuring Jetted Geysers
- Separate Pool House
- Multiple Shade Arbors encircling the Pool
- Nearly 8,600 sq. ft. of Pool Deck with ample space to spread out
- Bike Path to miles Nature Trails and Pedestrian Paths
Clubhouse and Pool Pavilion Gallery
Designed to open to the outdoors, this is the community’s Family Room. Come, relax. We saved a spot for you.